June 1st, 2005
|02:31 pm - these thoughts keep playing in my head....|
So today is the first day of summer. It hasnt totally hit me that school's out yet. Not with what's been going on, i've been thinking about other things a lot more. So I still feel like I need to wake up in the morning and go to school. I thought I'd be a lot more happier about middle school being over. There will be a time to be happy about it i guess. Just not right now.
I went to the viewing last night. I had strange dreams all night about the accident and the viewing and just everything. After going to the viewing it really hit me that it actually happend. It wasnt just some awful nightmare that I'd eventually wake up from. There were pictures of her everywhere...she was so beautiful.
I went to Steph's party last night. That was pretty enjoyable other than my rash I got from sitting in the grass too long. ha ha ha. At the end of the night everyone was sticking Oreos on their heads...crazy. And Kristi telling her stories. That was so funny. Hopefully I'll hang out with a lot of those people this summer.
This morning I went for an MRI on my knee. They didnt tell me anything yet. I hope they found something so I can get it taken care of. I'm so sick of having it hurt so bad. And I want to run again. I'm sick of having the only excercise I can do being curl ups. I have discovered though that there are many, many ways to work out your abs with many, many different kinds of curl ups/sit ups/crunches. So even if my legs look awful this summer from lack of running...i will have nice abs. Ha ha ha. :) Anyway...the MRI was a little strange...i'm glad they didnt stick me in the machine the whole way. I think it would have been freaky being in that little tunnel. I liked being able to look up at the ceiling. I think i'm a little claustrophobic. I could never live in a cave. Hopefully there's never a huge comet on a path to destructing the earth where to depend on survival all humans have to live together in a cave for a year. (sorry stupid movie we had to watch in science) But I doubt that will ever happen.
So yeah, first day of summer. Yay. Tomorrow is my birthday. 14 years i have been on this earth. I think I'm going to see Star Wars with my dad. And then Friday night the family's coming over. Yay, presents. Lol. And then I'm having some friends over to go glow bowling on the 17th. I wish i could be happier about this...but its just kind of hard under the circumstances.....
Happy Birthday to me!
Current Mood: contemplative
Current Music: All These Things I've Done-The Killers
May 31st, 2005
|10:16 pm - ...|
God hath not promised skies always blue
Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through
God hath not promised sun without rain
Joy without sorrow, peace without pain
But God hath promised strength for the day,
Rest for the labor, light for the way
Grace for the trials, help from about
Unfailing sypathy, undying love
*EL and EP* dont forget...
May 30th, 2005
|07:55 pm - they build these walls higher and higher|
So after this weekend's event I'm not so sure about a lot of things. Why would two perfectly wonderful people get taken from this earth at such a young age. Maybe there's some greater plan that none of us know...but right now...it's so hard to see that. I wish i had gotten the chance to know them. I wish i could put memories in here about them, but I dont have any. If they would have lived longer, maybe i would have. You never think about stuff like this happening until it actually happens to someone you know of. I'm going to Erin's viewing tomorrow...for Brittany. She's got to be so strong right now...i have so much respect for the families of Erin and Esther. i dont think i could be strong enough to make it through soemthing like this. Say a prayer for them tonight...even if you didnt know them.
Current Mood: confused
May 27th, 2005
|04:00 pm - look in the mirror my friend....|
So today...it was pretty darn fun. Especially the end of the day. I do love Green Eggs...they're pretty good for a cover band. Personally, i could have done without Chris Ruble, but you know...oh well. But anywho...i got so many friends to sign my yearbook! I love signing yearbooks. It's so much fun. Ha ha ha...at the concert...the one song was "jump up and down" and i was hopping up and down on one leg, so as not to injure my other one. Ah...that was fun. Me and Reg hung out the whole day. It was great. Oh the bass player with the mohawk signed my yearbook :) hee heee heee Speaking of, i just realized i left my yearbook in mr. garner's room. Crap. I'll have to get mom to take me back and get it. Hopefully he doesnt lock up his room....
Oh! Hershey park is tomorrow! Yes! I'm so excited. I think me and Reg are hangin out again all day tomorrow! Yes. We're riding the coasters. She's forcing me to go on the Great Bear. YIKES! oh well, cant be too bad, i dont think anyone has ever died on it.
ONE MORE DAY!!!!
Current Mood: energetic
Current Music: what would you say- dmb
May 26th, 2005
|07:41 pm - what's the worst that i could say?|
Yay! The fun day is tomorrow! Yearbooks! Everyone has to sign it. Green Eggs and Spam are the band that's coming. Yes. They're wicked cool. Well...pretty cool. I mean they're not like...the beatles or anything. But you know...they're better than that Cream Sicle band who played last year. They were good when they came and played 2 years ago.
Alesia is sending me pictures of her new baby goats! Oh they're so cute. Rosemary and Sage. Goat are flipping awesome. I love animals...well the cool ones anyway. I'm not a big fan of chickens. They kind of scare me. One bit my finger once when i was like 5 at happy valley friendly farm. I think a sheep threw up on me once there too. But sheep are still really cool...even though that incident. Lol. Dogs are the best though of course. I want three dogs when i'm older. all of them will either be labs or loveable muts. Possibly beagles. Well...doesnt really matter as long as they're not yipee dogs. They get to be kind of annoying. Which brings up a question. Why do poodles always win dog shows? I mean, they've got to be the ugliest dogs i have EVER seen. They're so scary looking. Especially when they've got the big puff-ball hair style. YIKES!
And now i leave you with this amazing, and very, very true quote i found on the internet: "When people put up walls, did you ever think they may not be putting them up to keep people out, but to make people want to come in?"
Ah...and the summer is so very, very near.
Current Mood: artistic
Current Music: running up the hill- the badlees
May 25th, 2005
|08:24 pm - its all fading....fading...so fast|
THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH TO TODAY
-American Idol, which is finally having its finale tonight! Go BO!!!
-Summer, which is coming in 2.5 days!!!!
-The end of middle school...which also is coming in 2.5 days!!!!
-Paula Abdul...ON CRACK...which i believe she IS on!
-House MD...which is going to be on every Tuesday this summer!!! I thought it was over after the finale...BUT they're reshowing the season all summer. YAY
-Simon Cowell...that nastiness and British accent are sooo sexy....rrrrrr! (just kidding)
-Ryan Seacrest...his sincere metrosexualness makes me laugh.
-Me and Cassie's new AIM icons.
*****Today was a good day. Yippeee....my entries havent been very long lately...i wonder if anyone is still reading this please comment if you are*****
Current Mood: happy
Current Music: i'm not okay(i promise)-my chemical romance
May 24th, 2005
|04:00 pm - you're the closest to heaven that i've ever been....|
Wheeee....4 more days! And i think we're pretty much done with everything. I have to finish my algebra test, but its pretty simple.
Ah...i'm so sick of the rain. SUN! i want sun! it's may...its supposed to be nice...i thought all the rain was supposed to be in APRIL!
ok....other than that absolutely nothing interesting has happend today...and i've got nothing....
Current Mood: chipper
Current Music: Ash-A Life Less Than Ordinary
May 22nd, 2005
|09:18 pm - and i never looked back....|
Ok...one more week and a half day of school. I can do this. Just one more week. I'll live. This last week we wont even do much...well there is that stupid algebra test "The Final" as Mrs. Griffith is calling it. Why must we take a final? We already go so far ahead of everyone else. We went through the whole flipping book. And i have a 92% why do we have to do something that's going to risk bringing that down? grrrr....
Tomorrow i have my wonderful orthpedic surgeon appointment. Oh my gosh...i'm so scared i'm going to have to get surgery... AHHHH!!!! WHY DO I WORRY SO MUCH??? I swear I'm going to have a panic attack one of these days if i dont stop. Right now i'm starting to get that sick feeling thinking about it. I mean...it'll be better. I think my worrying tortures me more than getting poked with needles and and getting holes in my knee ever will. Besides i'd be asleep. The worst part would be the IV right? Why am i thinking about this now. I havent even seen the doctor yet. For all i know i could be find. They'll just tell me to take more drugs...i doubt that though...seeing as how its been in pain for 2 months and hasnt gotten any better. Ok...i need need to BREATHE!
wow...i think i'll live. I mean the most they'll do to me tomorrow is give me an MRI...and that's completely painless. right? no i'm right....
wow...i need A BREAK!
Current Mood: worried
Current Music: BREATHE- anna nalick
|02:45 pm - survey thinger|
~100 Random Factoids About You~
1. Imagine you had ten kids, five boys and five girls, what would you call them::
A)Girls- dallas, ryan, bronwen, juliette, anna (pronounced awna)
B) Boys-ryan (its a cool name), gabe, hayden, jordan, julian
2. Do you have braces, if so, have you ever gotten your toothbrush stuck in your braces?::i have braces...but i've never gotten my toothbrush stuck in it...how would that happen..unless you brush your teeth a weird way
3. Have you ever broken a mirror and acutally had seven years bad luck?:: uh...no
4. Have you ever found buried treasure (money, trinkets, civil war artifacts etc.)?:: i dug up a spine outside our beach house once in NC...but i wouldnt call that treasure...i mean...it was a spine
5. Have you ever had your teeth knocked out due to an accident?:: no actually i havent
6. If you could, would you make the days shorter or longer?:: longer...more stuff could happen that way....
7. Do you believe the statment, "You can't love if you are never shown love?": it depends on what you mean. If it means if your parents hit you and stuff...then thats the way you assume people love...so you hit your wife/husban/and or/ children when you're older...then yes...
8. What do you think of the joke "What comes after six?" "Seven eight nine"?::um...its really dumb....ha ha ha
9. When you were little, did you have a fear of clowns?:: no, not when i was little....but i dont like clowns now....
10. Do make up random words?:: sometimes, but not too much...
11. At what age do you think youâ€™ll get married?:: mid to late twenties
12. Have you ever been walking under an apple tree and been hit in the head by a falling apple?:: no
13. Name five good personality traits you have?::
a)uh...i get along well with most people
b) i'd like to think i'm kinda cool
c) i'd like to think i'm kinda funny
e) i'm open minded and can have good discussions
14. Name three bad personality traits you have?::
a) i tend to flip when i get angry
b) if someones annoying i let them know
d) i worry too much
15. Do you like taking photographs?:: yeah...i guess...there are thing i'd rather be doing though
16. Have you ever lost your family in wal-mart or another large store?:: um...i've not been able to find them...i never like had a caniption when i was little though because i got lost...i've never been LOST
17. Do you enjoy watching Family Guy?:: yes...most of the time
18. What morals & Values do you hold dear and strong?:: friendship, keeping promises, love i guess...
19. Have you ever had a boyfriend, if so, who?:: no...arent any boys worth going out with right now
20. If you had to give your dreams a rating, what would you rate them:: hmmm a 6...i wish i could remember them more clearly though
21. Have you ever been skydiving or bungee jumping?:: nope
22.Do you play any sports?:: yup...soccer...and i run
23. Imagine the world was going to end and you were selected to be one of only 500 people to be saved. You have to pick one person of all the people you know to be your mate, who do you pick?:: hmm...that's a toughie...if i had to choose as of right now...i dont think i'd pick anyone...i'd just decide to stay alone
24. What kind of books do you enjoy reading the most?:: Sarah Dessen books...or similar in story type...
25. Pick any three tv/cartoon or book characters and choose two traits you share with them:
A) remy star-wont take anyones crap
B) spongebob-always looks on the bright side of everything
C) lucy from I love lucy- can get out of the most sticky situations
25. What would you do if you had a million dollars with no tax deductions?:: buy something...duh
26. What do you have on your walls in your room?:: posters and stuff...magazine clippings...john lennon big poster....gonna have a star wars one soon...lol
27. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live. Is it in the country or the city?:: hmm...in an old plantation house in North Carolina...near Wilmington...close to the ocean...
28. Have you ever played Lasar Tag?:: kind of
29. Do you have any autographed items?:: no...i wish
30. Have you ever seen anyone die?:: no
31. Are you cold natured, warm natured or normal?:: warm i guess
32. Are you Pessimist or Opptimisic?:: ususally a pessimist
33. Do you have a motto, famous quotes or a saying about life?:: The sun never really goes down, its just an illusion caused by the world spinning round. (lol...the flaming lips)
34. Name five things you want to do during your life?:: theres a lot more than five...
35. If you could travel to any four countries, where would you go and why?::
A) Ireland, because Ireland is awesome
B) Scotland, because they have awesome Rock festivals
C) france, because i want to go to paris
D) england, because the brits are so cool
36. If you could have any job or do anything as a career with no work, what would you do?:: musician...most definately
37. What book has impacted you the most and why?:: This Lullaby. Because it the most beautiful work of fiction ever....
38. Name three talents you have?:: music, soccer, writing
39. Did you ever get into the Beanie Baby craze?:: no...actually i didnt
40. What do you want to major in?:: music...minor in business.
41. What is most important to you in life?:: music...DUH
42. Does your close/immediate family live near you or far from you?:: near...they all live in Mifflin county...
43. Do you have more DVDâ€™s or VHS tapes? ::i think an equal amount of both actually
44. How many CDâ€™s do you have?:: like 70
45. Whatâ€™s the highest grade youâ€™ve ever received?:: A....doesnt get any higher than that
46. Do you enjoy Stephen Kingâ€™s novels?:: some are good...some are boring...i like Hearts in Atlantis a lot...not scary...but its good
47. Are you a sports fan or anti-sports?:: i enjoy playing them ...not big into watching ESPN or anything
48. Fast food or a home cooked meal?:: depends
49. Are you organized or disorganized?:: disorganized
50. Whatâ€™s your favorite type of Flower?:: yellow roses
51. If you could automatically learn five lanugauges, what would you learn?::
C) sign language
52. Do you have a temper or are you calm and collected?:: get a temper sometimes
53. Have you ever thought of guitars as a weapon?:: well...they could be
54. What is your favorite Video Game System?:: i hate video games
55. Whatâ€™s the most amount of money youâ€™ve found on the ground?:: five dollars....
56. Whatâ€™s the biggest prize youâ€™ve ever won?:: 50 dollars
57. What type of music do you enjoy listening to?:: alt rock/indie rock
58. If you could be reincarnated as anyone, what would you be like and why?:: i like being me...but i guess as someone who lives on the californian coast...then i could surf
59. Name two things you are obessed with?::
A) right now...star wars...lol
B) and uh...that gerard guy from MCR is pretty fascinating...i'm not like OH MY HES HOTT....he's weird actually...he's just intriguing
60. Do you spend more time with your family or friends?:: family
61. Do you eat all three meals of the day?:: yep
62. Do you get the right amount of sleep everynight or less than required?:: less
63. If you could be trapped on an island for six months and you can only have eight people living on the island with you, who do you pick and why::
(couldnt think of anymore girls...)
64. Is there any food you canâ€™t go a week without eating?:: no...well...diet soday
65. Whatâ€™s the most amount of soda youâ€™ve ever drinken in a 24 hour period?::8 cans of diet pepsi...
66. What clothing style do you wear?:: uh...kinda preppy sometimes, kinda hipeeish/boho sometimes....i hate labelling things though
67. When you were a kid, did you parents ever eat lunch with you?:: uhhh we still eat lunch together.
68. Have you ever seen a famous person in an airport?:: no
69. What does your handwriting look like?:: slopy
70. If you could have any superpower what power would you want to have?:: hmm...i would say mind reading...but that could be bad...uh flight i guess...duh...who doesnt want to fly
71. What animal do you think you are most like and why?:: i dont know!
72.Have you ever committed any traffic violations, if so, were you caught?:: no
73. What were the best years of your life?:: havent had them yet
74.Have you ever lied about your age or weight?:: no
75. What genre of movies do you enjoy?:: comedy, drama, sci fi....anything except heavy action....
76. Have you ever rode a horse, pony or elephant?:: horse
77. Name an embrassing moment you have:: ...
78. What church do you attend?:: holy communion lutheren in yeagertown PA
79. What drives and inspires you (The people in the life, yourself, money items etc?): finding my purpose
80.If you could relive any five moments in your life, what would they be: none....i dont wanna relive anything...
81. What is something you regret doing?:: i dont think you should have regrets...
82. A random fact about you?:: uh....i think brad paisley is cool even though he sings country music
83. Do you laugh easily or do you generally keep a straight face?:: laugh pretty easily
84. Do you enjoy Caffine, soda's, coffee or energy drinks?:: heck yes...im addicted.
85. If you had to live off a food for a solid week, which food do you think you could live off?:: pizza
86. If you could know the answer to any question in the world, what would you ask and why?:: what is my purpose? because i just want to know
87. Do you have any secrets you'll take with you to the grave?:: no
88. Have you ever had any dreams in a foregin lanugage?:: no
89. How often do you pray?:: when i feel i need to
90. What is your favorite era entertainment wise?:: the 60s...that's when the beatles were around dude
91. What is your favorite Disney song?:: any aladdin songs
92. Have you ever met an important political figure like a mayor or the president?:: i've met the mayor of lewistown....lol
93. Do you wear any jewelry or assesories?:: earrings...other things occasionally
94. Do you like working in the yard?:: sometimes
95. Are you a leader or a follower?:: a little bit of both
96. If you could have any kind of hairstyle, what would you get and why?:: really long
97. If you could master any talent, what would you want to master and why?:: piano
98. What is your favorite newspaper comic strip?:: the peanuts
99. Have you or would you ever consider hitchhiking?:: no
100. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?:: mothersbaugh
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: where the streets have no name-u2
May 21st, 2005
|10:02 pm - !!!!!!|
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! The WHITE STRIPES are coming out with a new album!!!! I'm just so excited i had to share my joy with the world (or the small percentage of it that reads this!!!! Wheeeee!!!! I'm sooo excited!!!! I'm going to preorder it!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! (if you care its called Get Behind Me Satan...it's their fifth album...jack looks scarier...meg looks prettier) WHEEEEE!!!!!
Current Mood: ecstatic